These forms are to be used when requesting building maintenance/repairs, grounds maintenance, or reporting a violation of the Rules and Regulations.
Thsese forms are to be used if you would like to have your Association Fee automatically deducted from your checking or savings account.
Keller Properties, Inc. - Your Twin Cities Community Association Management Company Specializing in Townhomes and Condominiums.
These forms are to be used when your contact information changes or your Board of Directors or Keller Properties, Inc. requests updated information.